Floor Plans and Pricing
Along with our range of varying floor plans, we are pleased to offer flexible lease term options and pricing to fit your needs. Whether you are renovating a home and need a place to live for a few months, moving to the area for a five month work assignment, or making a permanent move, we can provide a lease option that will make your transition easy and affordable.
Apartment Amenities and Features
- Granite counter tops
- Distressed maple and Brazilian Cherry hardwood flooring in living and dining areas *
- Glass enclosed vertical spas featuring oversized soaking tubs and ceiling mounted, rainmaker shower heads. *
- 10'-14' soaring ceilings
- Gourmet kitchens include granite countertops, "dine in" islands*, and slate flooring *
- GE Profile Series stainless steel appliances *
- Spacious walk-in closets *
- Full size washer & dryer connections
- Cultured marble counters in bath
- Remote-operated gas fireplace in private villas *
- Pendant and track lighting
- Juliet balconies *
- Patio & balconies *
- Garden tubs
- Ceiling fan located in bedroom(s)
- Cable ready
- High speed internet access
- Slate entry tile and kitchen flooring
- Private entrances with elevator access *
- Gas fireplace *
- 2" wood blinds
- Intrusion alarms
- Side-by-side refrigerators with water and ice dispenser *
- Double sink *
- Double vanity *
- Under cabinet lighting
- Garbage collection included *
- French Doors
- Interior hallways
- Plenty of drawer and closet space
- Built-in bookshelves
* Available in select apartments only
Deposit and Fees
There is an application fee of $75 per person. A non-refundable administrative fee of $300 will be charged for each one bedroom, $400 for two bedrooms, $500 for three bedrooms, and $550 for Private Villas.
The security deposit is as follows: One bedroom = $300, Two bedroom = $400, Three bedroom=$500, Private Villas = $1,500.
There is a common area maintenance fee of $20 per month and a remote fee of $55 per person.
We are a pet-friendly community that accepts up to two cats or dogs per apartment weighing less than 100 pounds each. There is a $500 pet fee and $500 pet deposit per pet and a monthly pet rent of $20 per pet. Certain breeds of dogs are restricted. Please contact the leasing office with any questions regarding breed restrictions. All pets are subject to management approval and management reserves the right to deny or rescind pet privileges as outlined in the lease agreement.
Renters Insurance Policy
To protect you and your neighbors in the event of an unexpected event, we require all residents
show proof of a $100,000 personal liability insurance policy. For specific details on this program including
information on Assurant, our preferred insurance provider, please visit Renters Insurance Program
Prices shown are for new residents only. Square footages and apartment features shown are approximate and may vary. Rental rates, availability, deposits and specials are subject to change without notice. Discounts and other credits will be calculated upon lease execution. Minimum lease terms and occupancy guidelines may apply. Deposits may fluctuate based on credit, rental history, income, and/or other qualifying standards. Additional taxes and fees may apply and will be disclosed per governing laws and company policies.