Unbelievable two-story townhome with street level access and personal entry - this is our largest one-bedroom in the community.
* Plus Den
Amazing two-story townhome with street level access and your own personal entry - this is our largest one-bedroom in the community. Amazing upper-level with open kitchen and spacious living area, while the bedroom and den are on the lower-level along with a luxurious master bath.
- Private street level entry
- Balcony off living room on upper-level, with a patio off bedroom on lower-level
- Double sink and separate shower & soaking tub in lower-level bathroom
- Great closet space - walk-in closet in bedroom and entire wall of closet space in den
- Granite Countertops with GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Exposed Duct Work and Concrete Accents
- Full-size Washers and Dryers
- Open kitchens offering a great setting for entertaining
- Garbage disposals
Deposit and Fees
An application fee of $75 is required for each occupant over the age of 18. There is a $250 security deposit, and a one-time non-refundable move-in fee of $350 per apartment home. *All upfront fees may be paid by credit card.
There is an upfront non-refundable pet fee of $500 per pet, and a monthly pet rent of $35 per pet. We allow up to 2 pets per apartment home.
Breed restrictions apply. Windsor Communities does not accept Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Mastiffs, Pit Bulls, Presa Canarios, Rottweilers, Shar Peis, Siberian Huskies, Staffordshire Terriers, Wolf Hybrids or any variation or mixes of these breeds. All breeds and pets must be approved by property management. Please call the leasing office with any questions.
Prices shown are for new residents only. Square footages and apartment features shown are approximate and may vary. Rental rates, availability, deposits and specials are subject to change without notice. Discounts and other credits will be calculated upon lease execution. Minimum lease terms and occupancy guidelines may apply. Deposits may fluctuate based on credit, rental history, income, and/or other qualifying standards. Additional taxes and fees may apply and will be disclosed per governing laws and company policies.