The largest townhome that Io Piazza has to offer!!!
* Plus Den
The largest townhome that Io Piazza has to offer with 2479 sq ft!!! This amazing two-level townhome offers street level access and your own personal entry. Great upper-level with separate kitchen and living/dining space, private balcony, and bedroom with bath access. Lower level contains spacious den, laundry, second bedroom with full bath, plus master suite.
- Largest townhome in the building
- Private street-level entry
- Private balcony overlooking Four Mile Run
- Master suite with abundant closet space and bath featuring double sinks and separate shower & soaking tub
- Three full baths in apartment
- Private balcony off kitchen on upper-level, with a private patio off second bedroom on lower-level
- Walk-in utility room with side-by-side washer/dryer
- Granite Countertops with GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Exposed Duct Work and Concrete Accents
- Full-size Washers and Dryers
- Open kitchens offering a great setting for entertaining
- Walk-in closets
- Garbage disposals
Deposit and Fees
An application fee of $75 is required for each occupant over the age of 18. There is a $250 security deposit, one-time non-refundable move-in fee of $350, and amenity fee of $150 per apartment home. *All upfront fees may be paid by credit card.
There is an upfront non-refundable pet fee of $500 per pet, and a monthly pet rent of $35 per pet. We allow up to 2 pets per apartment home.
Breed restrictions apply. NO Staffordshire Terriers, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas or Dobermans. All breeds and pets must be approved by property management. Please call the leasing office with any questions.
Prices shown are for new residents only. Square footages and apartment features shown are approximate and may vary. Rental rates, availability, deposits and specials are subject to change without notice. Discounts and other credits will be calculated upon lease execution. Minimum lease terms and occupancy guidelines may apply. Deposits may fluctuate based on credit, rental history, income, and/or other qualifying standards. Additional taxes and fees may apply and will be disclosed per governing laws and company policies.