The largest loft apartment home that the community has to offer!
* Plus Loft
The largest loft apartment home that the community has to offer! This unbelievably large corner apartment features a spiral staircase leading to a loft that overlooks the living/dining space. The kitchen contains a breakfast bar that opens to a spacious living space with an 18' ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Top floor apartment with North-eastern Exposure
- Offers monument views, along with Four Mile Run views
- 2-level loft apartment home
- Living room with 18' ceiling and corner floor-to-ceiling windows
- Owner's suite with walk-in closet and bath featuring double sinks and separate shower & soaking tub
- Walk-in utility closet with washer/dryer
- Granite Countertops with GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Exposed Duct Work and Concrete Accents
- Full-size Washers and Dryers
- Open kitchens offering a great setting for entertaining
- Walk-in closets
- Garbage disposals
Deposit and Fees
An application fee of $75 is required for each occupant over the age of 18. There is a $250 security deposit, one-time non-refundable move-in fee of $350, and amenity fee of $150 per apartment home. *All upfront fees may be paid by credit card.
There is an upfront non-refundable pet fee of $500 per pet, and a monthly pet rent of $35 per pet. We allow up to 2 pets per apartment home.
Breed restrictions apply. NO Staffordshire Terriers, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas or Dobermans. All breeds and pets must be approved by property management. Please call the leasing office with any questions.
Prices shown are for new residents only. Square footages and apartment features shown are approximate and may vary. Rental rates, availability, deposits and specials are subject to change without notice. Discounts and other credits will be calculated upon lease execution. Minimum lease terms and occupancy guidelines may apply. Deposits may fluctuate based on credit, rental history, income, and/or other qualifying standards. Additional taxes and fees may apply and will be disclosed per governing laws and company policies.