Gorgeous corner apartment with an expanded living & dining area!
Gorgeous corner apartment with an expanded living & dining area! This open kitchen and living/dining area proves great for entertaining guests. The free standing island also offers additional counter space for the cook of the household. The master bedroom fits queen-sized furniture comfortably, and the second bedroom contains a private balcony overlooking Four Mile Run.
- Spacious corner apartment that overlooks 5th floor terrace and Four Mile Run
- Living area has floor-to-ceiling windows
- Owner's bedroom offers floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Four Mile Run
- Second bedroom with private balcony overlooking Four Mile Run
- Granite Countertops with GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Exposed Duct Work and Concrete Accents
- Full-size Washers and Dryers
- Open kitchens offering a great setting for entertaining
- Walk-in closets
- Garbage disposals
Deposit and Fees
An application fee of $75 is required for each occupant over the age of 18. There is a $250 security deposit, one-time non-refundable move-in fee of $350, and amenity fee of $150 per apartment home. *All upfront fees may be paid by credit card.
There is an upfront non-refundable pet fee of $500 per pet, and a monthly pet rent of $35 per pet. We allow up to 2 pets per apartment home.
Breed restrictions apply. NO Staffordshire Terriers, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas or Dobermans. All breeds and pets must be approved by property management. Please call the leasing office with any questions.
Prices shown are for new residents only. Square footages and apartment features shown are approximate and may vary. Rental rates, availability, deposits and specials are subject to change without notice. Discounts and other credits will be calculated upon lease execution. Minimum lease terms and occupancy guidelines may apply. Deposits may fluctuate based on credit, rental history, income, and/or other qualifying standards. Additional taxes and fees may apply and will be disclosed per governing laws and company policies.