Welcome to Windsor at Oak Grove where you can experience Boston apartment living but without all the city hassles!
Live an Active Lifestyle
- Shopping and dining in downtown Melrose and Malden
- Lushly landscaped courtyards for gathering with friends
- Hiking, biking and more in the 107-acre Pine Banks Park next door or Middlesex Fells
- Village Shops right on our property, including a delectable Italian restaurant, Spa, Nail Salon, Coffee Shop and Fine Wines
- Just a 5 minute walk down our pedestrian path to the Orange Line subway station providing easy travel to Wellington, MGH, Tufts and Downtown Boston
- Five-minute walk from your doorstep!
- On the Orange line - 12 minute ride into Boston
- 25 minutes to Back Bay
The Shops at Oak Grove Village
- Beauty Nail Design
- Bobby C's Ristorante
- Forever Young Day Spa
- The Cellar Fine Wines
- Jitter's Cafe
Tufts Medical Center
Boston, MA 02111
Windsor at Oak Grove is a quick 18 minute ride on the Orange line from Tufts. No changing trains! Walk to the Oak Grove station!
Mass General Hospital
Boston, MA 02114
Windsor at Oak Grove is in close proximity to one of the top rated hospitals in the country, Mass General. Those working at the hospital will enjoy an easy commute from our property. Take the Orange line from Oak Grove Station to Downtown Crossing. Make a quick change to the Red Line toward Alewife and get off at the Charles/MGH stop.
Freeways & Interstates
Windsor at Oak Grove is immediately adjacent to this stunning 107 acre park. You have the very best in outdoor recreation just seconds away! Visit the park's website for more detailed information about events and local attractions there.
Middlesex Fells Reservation
We are also located just minutes from Middlesex Fells Reservation, home to a plethora of hiking trails for the avid outdoors person. Visit their website for more detailed info at fells.org/Visit-Info.html.