Explore the Property
Some people are meant to live in simple rectangles. Not you. Your life is sleek, infinitely flexible, multi-dimensional and open...just like Windsor at Turtle Creek.
Upgrade your life to luxury high-rise living where urban sophistication and modern lifestyle merge beautifully. Experience the quality, attention to detail and personal touches only found at Windsor at Turtle Creek. Seek comfort. High-rise is good.
You want things done, but you don’t have the time to do them. With our personal concierge service, we allow you to get back your precious time by helping you with your simplest needs. Our expert recommendations on restaurants, attractions, shopping and nightlife contain great ideas for every type of traveler from budget to luxury adventures. Our front desk personnel here at Windsor at Turtle Creek monitor and authorize entrance and departure of all visitors as well as answer telephone calls, take messages and answer questions during non-business hours.
Windsor at Turtle Creek offers you an unprecedented opportunity to lease an elegant high-rise home that expresses your individualism while catering to your carefree lifestyle.
- Our on-site store is stocked with all your basic needs for pick up or delivery from food items to toiletries, as well as indulgences like ice cream and wine.
- DVD rentals, an ATM, and tanning room for your convenience.
- State-of-the-art dog park with K9grass
- Extensively landscaped resort-style heated swimming pool and relaxing Jacuzzi.
- Spa-like fitness center with top-of-the-line equipment!
- 24-hour Executive Business Center with access to fax and photocopier.
- On-site private storage and reserved parking available with no term commitment.
Windsor at Turtle Creek holds court above the lush beauty of the Turtle Creek offering stunning high-rise city views. At ground level, the tree shaded walks, colorful azaleas and relaxing fountains along Turtle Creek’s natural watercourse invite you to enjoy lingering strolls.
- Adjacent to neighboring parks and the Turtle Creek greenbelt.
- Direct access to the 3.5 mile Katy Trail – perfect for biking, running or a nature walk.