Explore the Property
Experience all that downtown life has to offer while living in a unique urban park setting. To the West, enjoy Riverfront Park and the gorgeous Platte River. Both are merely blocks from The Manhattan. To the East, enjoy all the adventure that awaits you in downtown Denver and LoDo. Walk to a Colorado Rockies baseball game or take in dinner at one of Colorado's finest restaurants located along the 16th Street Mall. Location is everything, and The Manhattan's locale can't be beat.
Distinctive Apartment Homes
Come see our distinctive luxury apartment homes including:
- Slate or hardwood flooring and lush carpeting.
- 12" x 12" ceramic tile shower and flooring.
- High-end faucets.
- Luxurious 6' soaking tubs in select residences.
- European-style maple or mocha colored cabinetry.
- Modern stainless steel or black appliances including dishwasher, disposal, smooth-top range with microwave, and refrigerator with ice maker.
- Full size washer and dryer.
Come relax on our 4th floor sun-deck with breathtaking views of downtown Denver. Take a dip in our lap pool or entertain your guests at the pool-side grill gazebo year round! Enjoy a game of pool or host an event in our Resident Social Lounge. Don't forget to leave time for a workout in our world class 24-hour fitness center. At The Manhattan you will have all you need and more.
As far as urban neighborhoods go, nothing comes close to our downtown retreat! Riverfront Park is a short walk or bike ride to just about...everything!
More than 300 restaurants are less than one mile from your doorstep, and eclectic boutiques and shops make up your backyard. Nearby parks and trails offer wonderful year-round activities. Sporting and cultural events keep you entertained while museums and galleries abound.