Service Manager | THE DISTRICT - DENVER, CO
At Windsor Communities, it’s all about people. We are privately owned property management company that owns and manages all its assets. As a Windsor Service Manager, you have a dedication that cannot be beat. You are hardworking, self-motivated, and take pride in a job well-done. Does this sound like you? Then you should bring your expertise and work ethic to Windsor!
This site is a Mid-Rise, Class-A Property with 276 units.
- 10% Annual bonus potential paid out quarterly
- 30% Discount on housing at a Windsor Community
- Annual vacation, and personal time, including:
- 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 3 floating days, and 9 paid holidays
- Bi-annual regional sales, service, and performance awards
- Cellphone stipend, annual shoe allowance, and tuition assistance
- Competitive Healthcare, Dental, Vision insurance
Compensation Range: $58,000 - $77,000. Total Compensation consists of base compensation plus annual bonus potential of up to 10% of base compensation.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
- Minimum 5+ years of multifamily residential maintenance experience
- Minimum 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of safe work practices, proper use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), and ability to lead monthly safety meetings
- Advanced competency with the following: HVAC (split systems, heat pumps and PTACs), plumbing (including water heaters), electrical, appliance repair, painting and carpentry
- Strong leadership, create a positive team environment, and maintain a strong sense of morale while being a positive role model
- Comply with company initiatives and direction provided by Regional Leadership
- Experience managing and executing the work order process, including delegation to team
- Exceptional customer service with timely and effective communication
- 5+ years’ experience with building systems including fire sprinkler, fire alarm, life safety and central mechanical/HVAC
- Familiarity with budget monitoring and contract management
- Understanding of property management software such as MRI, Yardi, or Onesite with experience ordering supplies, creating purchase orders, and processing invoices
- Experience managing, scheduling and overseeing vendors, contractors and suppliers
- Advanced knowledge utilizing hand and power tools
- EPA Type II or Universal Certification Required
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) preferred or ability to become certified within 90 days of start date
- Valid driver's license
- Available to be part of rotating on-call schedule for after hours and weekend emergency response
Our Commitment to You - our greatest asset:
Windsor is a fast-growing company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. The people who work here are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you’re someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you’ll fit right in!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the E-skills Maintenance Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer