Apartment Maintenance Technician II – The District – $2,000 Sign On Bonus
Service Technician II | THE DISTRICT - DENVER, CO
This District is a Luxury Class-A Mid-Rise Apartment Community consisting of 276 units.
Successful Service Technicians can come from a variety of backgrounds including apartment maintenance, HVAC, general labor, construction, hotel, general building maintenance, and work order management. Must have intermediate competency with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, painting, and carpentry. Must be available to be part of a rotating on call schedule for after hours and weekend emergency response.
Compensation range: $24 - $27 per hour plus a quarterly bonus potential up to $400.
This position is also eligible for a $2,000 sign on bonus.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
- 30% housing discount eligibility at a Windsor Community
- Quarterly performance bonuses up to $400
- Annual vacation, and personal time, including:
- 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 3 floating days, and 9 paid holidays
- Bi-annual regional sales, service, and performance awards
- Cellphone stipend, annual shoe allowance, and tuition assistance
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with multifamily residential, commercial or hotel maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of building safety systems including the fire systems (sprinklers/alarms)
- Previous experience in a management role with advanced leadership skills
- Ability to use smart devices and property management software for maintaining accurate records and work order completion
- Advanced knowledge of hand tools and basic power tools
- Support the company’s values and cultures by providing exceptional service to teammates and residents
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and apply preventative measures with apartment homes, common areas, mechanical rooms, plumbing, electrical and appliance areas
- Site specific certifications such as:
- EPA Type II or Universal Certification Preferred or ability to become certified within 90 days of start date
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) preferred or ability to become certified within 90 days of start date
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, some weekend work and ability to participate in the on-call rotations
- Prior experience using Yardi or similar property management software
- Expertise in vendor management
- Knowledge in maintenance/shop inventory and ordering supplies
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the E-Skills Maintenance assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer