Area Leasing Specialist | 1000 SPEER BY WINDSOR - DENVER, CO
As a Windsor Area Leasing Specialist, you are the first person a prospect or resident meets when they come home. For you it’s not just a job, it’s a career and you understand that for our residents it’s not just an apartment, it’s their home. You love interacting with all types of people and have a passion for creating unique experiences.
"My favorite things about working for Windsor is the constant growth, coaching, and recognition of achievements both great and small. This company not only says it has great values, but everyone I've met truly embodies them."
Shai L. - Windsor Sugarloaf
- Lease apartment homes by selling the benefits of living at a Windsor Community
- Always be selling – over the phone, through email and in person. You are the subject expert on the product, the property, and the local neighborhood
- Generate leads by conducting effective follow up on the phone & through email
- Provide exceptional and consistent customer service to our residents & prospects
- Create & implement promotional programs, including creative online advertising, direct marketing, social media outreach and resident events
- Contribute to the desired occupancy levels by renewing current resident leases
- Maintain accurate resident files
- Work weekends to be available when prospective residents are out looking for their new home. 2-3 weekends per month required
- Strong sales with a desire to exceed company leasing requirements
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal
- A customer-focused mentality
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced leasing & sales office
- Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years sales experience in a retail, hospitality, or multi-family environment, and Microsoft Office skills. Undergraduate degree is preferred
- 20% off housing at any Windsor Community!
- Annual vacation and personal time including:
- 10 vacation days, 3 floating days, sick time & 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401(K)
- Cell phone stipend, $500 bi-annual apparel allowance, tuition assistance & up to $300 annually for fitness reimbursement
How we value your hard work:
- Monthly sales & customer service awards
- Bi-annual regional sales, service & performance awards
Total compensation range: $57,000 - $62,000.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Our Commitment to You - our greatest asset:
Windsor is a fast-growing, national company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. Our employees are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you're someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you'll fit right in.
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor PeopleAnswers Questionnaire. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer