Area Leasing and Training Specialist | Houston, TX
The ALTS will be based in the Chicago area with the ability to travel to all regional communities.
At Windsor Communities, it's all about people. Our residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging, and fun. Join an environment where your team becomes your family and your profession becomes your passion.
As a Windsor Area Leasing and Training Specialist, you are the first person a prospect or resident meets when they come home. For you it’s not just a job, it’s a career and you understand that for our residents it’s not just an apartment, it’s their home. You have a passion for creating unique experiences for our residents and being a role model for our associates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The ALTS is responsible for onboarding and team development of the site teams. Ensure that new hires in their market are getting trained efficiently and that the properties are meeting performance goals. A successful ALTS is a role model and able to perform Leasing Consultant and Assistant Property Manager tasks for any property in their market/region.
- Regularly communicate with the Director of Training to discuss schedule and needs.
- Manage the Onboarding process to ensure a consistent experience for new hires.
- Ensure that new hires in their market are onboarded efficiently and meeting performance goals.
- Facilitate Sales & Customer Service Training and Advanced Sales Workshops.
- Train all new hires on Yardi, CRM and all other Property Management Systems.
- Stay current on systems and new policies.
- Support regional training needs.
- Support Director of Training with workshops and 1:1 support for national initiatives (rollouts/programs) to ensure adoption.
- Regularly communicate with the Divisional Manager to discuss schedule and needs.
- Assist sites that are short staffed.
- Understand the market and competitive advantages.
- Role play and shadow phone calls and tours with associates.
- Host monthly sales meetings for associates to discuss best practices, performance and goals.
- Review performance metrics with associates and create a follow-up training plan for any associate falling below expected performance metrics.
- Provide 1:1 coaching for associates not meeting their monthly goals.
- Support social media efforts by identifying opportunities to increase engagement and sales.
- Assist Regional Team in coordinating the bi-annual rallies.
- Help with new acquisitions takeovers.
Your Skills – show us what you got:
- Proven, strong sales record with a desire to exceed company leasing requirements
- 1-2 years Leasing Manager experience in a multi-family environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A customer-focused mentality
- Proficiency with various software, apps, and computer programs
- A polished, professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced leasing and sales office
- Be responsible for maximizing the sales performance at all properties in your region by monitoring leasing goals and associate performance in regard to closing rations and shop scores
- Develop individual training programs with the Property Manager to meet the community goals
Perks – the good stuff:
- 20% housing discount at any Windsor Community
- Company matched 410(k)
- Vacation and Personal Time that includes 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, and 2 personal days per year plus company observed holidays
- $500 Career Apparel allowance provided twice a year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Industry leading base pay plus monthly sales and performance commissions
Compensation: $70,000, depending on education and experience.
Rewards – because we value your hard work:
- Monthly sales awards
- Monthly customer service award
- Bi-annual regional sales, service, and performance awards
Our Commitment to You – our greatest asset: Windsor is a growing company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. The people who work here are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you’re someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you’ll fit right in.
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor Talent Science Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer