Area Manager - Los Angeles
At Windsor Communities, it's all about people. Our residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging, and fun. Join a company where your team becomes your family and your profession becomes your passion.
As a Windsor Area Manager, you are responsible for administrating all operations of the assigned residential/commercial property(s) including the annual budget; budget updates, management, marketing and maintenance programs; computer operations, policies and procedures; community outreach and human resources in order to achieve maximum profitably and goals consistent with department objectives onsite directly for one property.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate preparation and implementation of current business plan. Set short and long range plans for each property under jurisdiction consistent with overall profit and growth objectives of the company.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of current and long-term market conditions in order to provide economic information in region to enable accurate forecasting of both short and long range plans
- Help individuals develop skill needed to be effective team members, and promote team building.
- Perform human resource administration for all employees in assigned region accounting to company policy and procedure, and insure a competent and well-trained operation staff at all levels.
- Assure that the training program for all newly hired employees has been established and implemented.
- Monitor monthly operating statements and take corrective action to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Evaluate incoming rent schedules and availability; make appropriate adjustment and take remedial and/or correction action to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Inspect properties under jurisdiction periodically to ensure compliance with all programs and policies and take correction action to improve or eliminate unsatisfactory conditions.
- Supervise marketing plan at each property.
- Negotiate contracts with outside vendors.
- Supervise maintenance program in coordination with Regional Maintenance Coordinator.
- Maintain all records of all properties and personnel under jurisdiction in accordance with company/ department policy and procedure.
- Perform other responsibilities and special projects as required.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, and a minimum of three to five years property management experience, ideally in residential property management, and at a similar size property
- A customer-focused mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with various software, apps, and computer programs
- A polished, professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task, delegate, and lead a team in a fast-paced, demanding environment
Our Commitment to You - our greatest asset:
Windsor is a fast-growing, national company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. Our employees are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you're someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you'll fit right in.
Compensation range: $106K - $140K plus bonuses
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor Talent Science Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer