Property Manager | THE DISTRICT - DENVER, CO
$1,500 Sign On Bonus!*
*All external applicants are eligible for this sign on bonus if hired.
Are you a cultivating, inspiring leader? This is a perfect job for you! As a Windsor Property Manager, you are the leader of your community. You uphold Windsor's commitment to be the best in home living, inspire your employees to follow your lead, and show your residents exactly why Windsor is the best place to live. You strive to create unique and extraordinary experiences for your residents and employees. For you, it's not just a job, it's a career, and that for our residents, it's not just an apartment, it's their home.
"My favorite things about working for Windsor is the constant growth, coaching, and recognition of achievements both great and small. This company not only says it has great values, but everyone I've met truly embodies them."
Shai L. - Windsor Sugarloaf
- Bachelor’s Degree, and a minimum of two years property management experience, ideally in residential property management, and at a similar size property
- A customer-focused mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with various software, apps, and computer programs
- A polished, professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task, delegate, and lead a team in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Develop and implement the annual property budget
- Prepare the annual business plan; setting short-term and long-term goals to reach the aims of the business plan
- Execute financial tasks such as rent collections, invoice payment, and analysis of operating statements
- Cultivate, foster, and inspire the property staff
- Oversee the complete marketing program
- Gather and analyze information on competitive markets, corporations, and the economy
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- 20% off housing at any Windsor Community!
- Annual vacation and personal time including:
- 10 vacation days, 3 floating days, sick time & 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401(K)
- Cell phone stipend, $500 bi-annual apparel allowance, tuition assistance & up to $300 annually for fitness reimbursement
How we value your hard work:
- Monthly sales & customer service awards
- Bi-annual regional sales, service & performance awards
Total compensation range: $54,000 - $63,000.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Our Commitment to You - our greatest asset:
Windsor is a fast-growing, national company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. Our employees are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you're someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you'll fit right in.
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the E-Skills Talent Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer