Assistant Manager | WINDSOR AT WEST UNIVERSITY - HOUSTON, TX
Do you love working with others? As a Windsor Assistant Property Manager, you uphold Windsor's commitment to be the best in home living, inspire your employees to follow your lead, and show your residents exactly why Windsor is the best place to live. You strive to create unique and extraordinary experiences for your residents and employees. For you, it's not just a job, it's a career, and that for our residents, it's not just an apartment, it's their home.
“I have been with Windsor for three months, and I plan to stay because of the growth opportunities available with this company. I finally can envision reaching new heights in my career. At my property it feels like one big family, we have each other’s backs and that feels great.”
Charlie W. - Assistant Manager
Windsor Peachtree Corners
- Bachelor’s Degree, and a minimum of two years of assistant property management experience, ideally in residential property management, and at a similar size property
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Multitask and assist in a faced paced leasing environment
- Perform financial tasks such as rent collections, invoice payment, and analysis of operating statements
- Assist in developing and implementing the annual business plan
- Provide excellent customer service to residents and much more!
- 20% off housing at ANY Windsor Community
- Company matched 401(K)
- Annual vacation and personal time, including:
- 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 3 floating days, & 10 paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Cellphone Stipend, $500 bi-annual apparel allowance, tuition assistance, & up to $300 annually for fitness reimbursement
- Monthly sales and customer service awards
- Bi-annual regional sales, service & performance
Total compensation range including base salary and bonuses: $57,000 - $65,000.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor PeopleAnswers Questionnaire. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer