Assistant Property Manager | Windsor Republic Place - Austin, TX
At Windsor Communities, it's all about people. Our residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging, and fun. Join a company where your team becomes your family and your profession becomes your passion.
As a Windsor Assistant Property Manager, you uphold Windsor's commitment to be the best in home living, inspire your employees to follow your lead, and show your residents exactly why Windsor is the best place to live. You strive to create unique and extraordinary experiences for your residents and employees. For you, it's not just a job, it's a career, and that for our residents, it's not just an apartment, it's their home.
"My favorite things about working for Windsor is the constant growth, coaching, and recognition of achievements both great and small. This company not only says it has great values, but everyone I've met truly embodies them."
Shai L. - Windsor Sugarloaf
Day to Day – the nitty, but not gritty:
- Perform financial tasks such as rent collections, invoice payment, and analysis of operating statements
- Oversee the complete marketing program
- Assist in developing and implementing the annual business plan
- Assist in hiring, training, supervising, and motivating the property staff
- Provide excellent customer service to residents and much more!
Your skills – show us what you got:
- Bachelor’s Degree, and a minimum of two years of assistant property management experience, ideally in residential property management, and at a similar size property
- A customer-focused mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with various software, apps, and computer programs
- A polished, professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task, delegate, and assist in leading a team in a fast-paced, demanding environment
Perks - the good stuff:
- 20% housing discount at any Windsor Community
- Company matched 401(k)
- Vacation & Personal Time
- Apparel allowance of $500 provided two times a year
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
Rewards - because we value your hard work:
- Monthly sales awards
- Monthly customer service awards
- Bi-annual regional sales, service & performance awards
Our Commitment to You - our greatest asset:
Windsor is a growing, national company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. Our employees are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you're someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you'll fit right in.
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor Talent Science Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer