Delinquency Specialist | California
The Regional Delinquency Specialist, under the direction of the SVP, California Region, and in partnership with the Support Services Hub, will be responsible for the administrative isolation of balances with respect to local, state, and federal legislation and pursuit of those balances deemed actionable. This position will require appearances in local or state small claims courts to represent the Owner/Management Company and its rights to balances owed. The Regional Delinquency Specialist will assist with deposit accounting for a specific region, as well as balance analysis for prior and current residents.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Partner with Support Services leaders to analyze and adjust the “Audit Parameters.”
- Prepare audit template created on a site‐specific basis to be reviewed by Outside Counsel to comply with all the complicated eviction moratorium laws which vary by city and county.
- Audits balances ahead of legal filings to ensure actionable amounts are addressed with outside counsel.
- Strict adherence to audit guidelines to comply with both local and state laws.
- Streamlined focus for pursuit of balances on current resident cases with the largest balances.
- Analyzes/communicates changes in court filing expediency to align audit focus and pursuit of most desirable/achievable balance settlements.
- Communicates effectively with third-party collection agency, Support Services Hub Associates, on site teams, and legal counsel.
- Represents the company in a distinguished manner to protect the reputation of both the company and each individual property.
- Analyzes actionable balances to improve targeted performance the of portfolio trends found in the Past Due BI Dashboard.
- Attend court hearing hearings, trials, and legal proceedings on behalf of the organization to represent our interests effectively.
- Collaborate with legal counsel, HUBSupport Services Hub, and sites to prepare for court appearances by researching case details, gathering evidence, and ensuring all required documentation is in order.
- Engage in negotiations and settlements when appropriate to resolve legal disputes in a manner that best serves the organization’s objectives.
- Manages and maintains customized audit reports to keep Director of Support Services and California Leadership team informed of progress.
- Monitors third-party collection agency portfolio trends to provide recommendations to senior leadership.
What You Bring to Us:
- An individual must demonstrate competence in performing each essential duty to a satisfactory level. The requirements outlined below encompass the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill the essential functions of the position.
- A customer-focused mentality.
- A polished, professional appearance that follows the Windsor Wear/Employee Handbook policies.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced work environment.
- College degree preferred.
- One to two years residential property management experience.
How we value your hard work:
- Competitive Compensation. Total potential annual compensation of $65K which includes a base salary and bonus program.
- Paid Leave. We provide 10 vacation days, 3 floating days, sick time & 10 paid holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a percentage company match.
- Health & Wellness benefits. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with access to professional coaching, licensed therapy, and free financial advisors. Additionally, employees can receive up to $300 annually as a fitness reimbursement.
- Housing Discount. 20% off housing at any Windsor Community.
- Apparel Allowance. $500 bi-annual apparel allowance.
- Tuition Assistance. Plus, many other programs to support career development and growth.
- Recognition. We host monthly sales & customer service awards, bi-annual regional sales, service & performance awards, and an annual Operations Conference.
What Your Peers are Saying:
“I have been with Windsor for three months, and I plan to stay because of the growth opportunities available with this company. I finally can envision reaching new heights in my career. At my property it feels like one big family, we have each other’s backs and that feels great.” Charlie W. - Assistant Manager, Windsor Peachtree Corners
Our Commitment to You:
Join Windsor, a rapidly expanding national company that cultivates a culture of caring and fosters a collaborative and cohesive team environment. We are fully committed to providing our associates with exceptional training, recognizing their accomplishments, and offering opportunities for advancement from within. Our associates embody an outgoing nature, caring attitude, and take immense pride in their work. If you thrive on responsibility and thrive in actively participating, you'll find the perfect fit with us. At Windsor Communities, we are deeply dedicated to providing our valued associates with training, mentorship, growth opportunities, and pathways to success. Embark on your Windsor career today and unlock a world of possibilities!
As part of our employment procedures, drug testing and background checks are mandatory requirements. Once you submit your application, you will receive an invitation to complete the Infor PeopleAnswers Questionnaire. These essential steps are integral to our thorough hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.