Concierge | STRATUS - Seattle, WA
At Windsor Communities, it's all about people. Our residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging, and fun. Join an environment where your team becomes your family, and your profession becomes your passion.
As a Windsor Concierge, you are the first person a prospect or resident meets when they come home. For you, it's not just a job, it's a career and you understand that for our residents it's not just an apartment, it's their home. You love interacting with all types of people have a passion for creating unique experiences.
Day to Day - the nitty, but not the gritty:
- Perform all Front Desk tasks
- Respond to all incoming/outgoing telephone calls via switchboard
- Perform guest room administration including registration, cashier, key check in/check out, and billing of outgoing calls
- Provide exceptional and consistent customer service to our residents & prospects
- Provide general information to guests, commercial occupants, and vendors
- Coordinate with doorman as directed by Property Manager
- Perform administrative tasks as needed
- Work weekends to be available when prospective residents are out looking for their new home.
Your Skills – show us what you got:
- Property management/hospitality experience is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal
- A customer-focused mentality
- Hotel experience is particularly applicable
- A polished, professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced leasing & sales office
Perks – the good stuff:
- 20% housing discount at any Windsor Community
- Company matched 401(k)
- Vacation & Personal Time that includes 10 vacation days, 6 sick days and 2 personal days per year plus company observed holidays
- Apparel allowance of $500 provided two times a year
- Comprehensive medical, dental& vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Tuition Assistance
Total compensation range: $19 - $20 per hour.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Our Commitment to You - our greatest asset: Windsor is a fast-growing company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. The people who work here are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you're someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you'll fit right in.
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor Talent Science Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer