Concierge | THE JORDAN BY WINDSOR - DALLAS, TX
You are the first welcoming face our residents see when they walk into their home! As a Windsor Concierge, for you, it's not just a job, it's a career and you understand that for our residents it's not just an apartment, it's their home. You love interacting with all types of people have a passion for creating unique experiences. Does this sound like you? Don’t wait, apply TODAY!
"My favorite things about working for Windsor is the constant growth, coaching, and recognition of achievements both great and small. This company not only says it has great values, but everyone I've met truly embodies them."
Shai L. - Windsor Sugarloaf
Day to Day:
- Perform all front desk tasks including administrative tasks
- Respond to all incoming/outgoing telephone calls via switchboard
- Provide exceptional and consistent customer service to our residents, prospects, and vendors
- Work weekends to be available when prospective residents are out looking for their new home. 2-3 weekends per month required
- Property management/hospitality experience is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal
- A customer-focused mentality
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced leasing & sales office
- 20% off housing at ANY Windsor Community
- Company matched 401(K)
- Annual vacation and personal time, including:
- 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 3 floating days, & 10 paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Cellphone Stipend, $500 bi-annual apparel allowance, tuition assistance, & up to $300 annually for fitness reimbursement
Total compensation range: $17 - $19 per hour.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the E-Skills Talent Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer