Are you a skilled Maintenance Technician with expertise in multifamily residential, commercial, or hotel maintenance? Do you have a knack for HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and general building repairs? If so, we want you to join our team as a Dual-Site Maintenance Associate at The Woodley & Windsor Bethesda! This position gives the unique experience to grow your knowledge at two properties. The Woodley is located at 2700 Woodley Road, NW Washington DC and Windsor Bethesda is located at 7770 Norfolk Ave. Bethesda, MD.
- Conduct routine maintenance and repairs in apartment homes, common areas, mechanical rooms, plumbing, electrical, and appliance areas.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and apply preventative measures to ensure the optimal functioning of all systems.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for after-hours and weekend emergency response.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in multifamily residential, commercial, or hotel maintenance.
- Intermediate competency in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, painting, and carpentry.
- Familiarity with building safety systems, including fire systems (sprinklers/alarms).
- Ability to use smart devices and property management software for maintaining accurate records and work order completion.
- Must have reliable transportation to both properties.
- Schedule is Tuesday-Saturday with ability to participate in on-call rotation for after hours emerge
- EPA Type II preferred or ability to become certified within 90 days of the start date.
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) preferred or ability to become certified within 90 days of the start date.
- Competitive compensation: $25 - $27 per hour, plus a quarterly bonus potential up to $400.
- 30% housing discount.
- Quarterly performance bonuses.
- Annual vacation, personal time, and paid holidays.
- Bi-annual regional awards for outstanding performance.
- Cellphone stipend, annual shoe allowance, and tuition assistance.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the E-skills Maintenance Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer