Leasing Consultant | The Encore by Windsor - Atlanta, GA
At Windsor Communities, it's all about people. Our residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging, and fun. Join an environment where your team becomes your family and your profession becomes your passion.
As a Windsor Leasing Consultant you are the first person a prospect or resident meets when they come home. For you it’s not just a job, it’s a career and you understand that for our residents it’s not just an apartment, it’s their home. You love interacting with all types of people and have a passion for creating unique experiences.
Day to Day:
- Lease apartment homes by selling the benefits of living at a Windsor Community
- Always be selling – over the phone, through email and in person. You are the subject expert on the product, the property and the local neighborhood
- Generate leads by conducting effective follow up on the phone & through email
- Provide exceptional and consistent customer service to our residents & prospects
- Create & implement promotional programs, including creative online advertising, direct marketing, social media outreach and resident events
- Contribute to the desired occupancy levels by renewing current resident leases
- Maintain accurate resident files
- Work weekends to be available when prospective residents are out looking for their new home. 2-3 weekends per month required
- Strong sales with a desire to exceed company leasing requirements
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal
- A customer-focused mentality
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer programs
- A polished, professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a fast-pace leasing & sales office
- Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years sales experience in a retail, hospitality, or multi-family environment, and Microsoft Office skills. Undergraduate degree is preferred
- 20% housing discount at any Windsor Community
- Company matched 401(k)
- Vacation & Personal Time that includes 10 vacation days, 6 sick days and 2 personal days per year, plus company observed holidays
- Apparel allowance of $500 provided two times a year
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Industry leading base pay plus monthly sales & performance bonuses
- Tuition Assistance
Rewards – because we value your hard work:
- Monthly sales awards
- Monthly customer service awards
- Bi-annual regional sales, service & performance awards
Total compensation range including base salary and bonuses: $47,000 - $52,000.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Our Commitment to You – our greatest asset: Windsor is a fast-growing company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. The people who work here are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you’re someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you’ll fit right in.
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor Talent Science Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer