Leasing Consultant | WINDSOR AT LEGACY - PLANO, TX
Rewarding. Challenging. FUN. Do you love interacting with all types of people and have a passion for creating unique experiences? As a Windsor Leasing Consultant this is more than just a job, it’s a career and understand that this is home for those who live here.
"My favorite things about working for Windsor is the constant growth, coaching, and recognition of achievements both great and small. This company not only says it has great values, but everyone I've met truly embodies them."
Shai L. - Windsor Sugarloaf
- Strong sales with a desire to exceed company leasing quotas and closing ratios, including weekends when there is the highest potential for earning
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- A customer-focused mentality
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced leasing & sales environment
- Qualified candidates will have 2+ years sales experience in a retail, hospitality, or multi-family environment. Microsoft Office skills and an undergraduate degree is preferred
- Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates
- 20% off housing at any Windsor Community!
- Annual vacation and personal time including:
- 10 vacation days, 3 floating days, sick time & 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401(K)
- Cell phone stipend, $500 bi-annual apparel allowance, tuition assistance & up to $300 annually for fitness reimbursement
- Monthly sales and customer service awards
- Bi-annual regional sales, service & performance
Total compensation range including base salary and bonuses: $47,000 - $54,000.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor PeopleAnswers Questionnaire. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer