Leasing Consultant | WINDSOR SOUTH CONGRESS - AUSTIN, TX
“I have been with Windsor for three months, and I plan to stay because of the growth opportunities available with this company. I finally can envision reaching new heights in my career. At my property it feels like one big family, we have each other’s backs and that feels great.”
Selling the value of the community features as they relate to the individual customer needs by performing all leasing activities, conducting community tours, processing applications and preparing leases.
- Possess a customer focused attitude to ensure we are providing an amazing living experience for our residents. Your success is driven by the relationships you build.
- Designs and executes marketing activities, including content generation to use in creative marketing and social media campaigns to increase community traffic and generate online reviews.
- Research current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results.
- Achieve occupancy and individual sales goals by following up with potential and current residents through emails and calls.
- Contributes to operational and company goals through leasing and resident retention programs, including planning resident events.
- Weekend work is required.
Compensation Range: $47,000 to $51,000. Total Compensation consists of base compensation plus variable bonus.
We are committed to creating the best experience for our residents and our associates. Windsor Communities is a great place to live - and work.
We know that our teams are the key to our success, and we are committed to showing our associates our appreciation by offering:
- Comprehensive benefits – health, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, clothing allowance, tuition reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, and more!
- Leadership training programs to encourage growth and promotion from within.
- A 20% discount on our incredible apartment homes.
- A commitment to ESG by providing superior real estate that creates economic value and advances sustainable communities.
A culture built on our core values – Accountability, Inclusivity, Energizing and Courageous.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor PeopleAnswers Questionnaire. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer