Leasing Manager – The Sovereign at Regent Square & The Allen House
Leasing Manager| THE SOVERIGN AT REGENT SQUARE & ALLEN HOUSE APARTMENTS - HOUSTON, TX
“I have been with Windsor for three months, and I plan to stay because of the growth opportunities available with this company. I finally can envision reaching new heights in my career. At my property it feels like one big family, we have each other’s backs and that feels great.”
Works with the Property Manager in budget preparation based on Marketing Plan.
- Develops and implements promotional programs designed to increase market shares by creative and successful online advertising, direct marketing, social media outreach and resident referral program.
- Trains and, in conjunction with the Property Manager, evaluates the activity and performance of the leasing staff including closing ratios.
- In the absence of the Property Manager, directs work of the leasing staff.
- Monitors area economic development and job growth. Maintain knowledge of local market and competitors.
- Gathers and analyzes information on competition, corporations, and the economy and proposes/monitors leasing goals
- Effectively presents the community, model apartment, and/or vacant apartments to prospects and demonstrate its features and benefits.
- Administers creative programs designed to reduce turnover such as resident appreciation events.
- Makes recommendations to the Property Manager regarding rental policies, rental increases, lease terms, occupancy, and turnover.
- Makes recommendations regarding marketing activities at the property.
- Maintains performance and sales expectations as directed by the Property Manager and Divisional Manager.
- Delegates tasks to leasing consultant as appropriate, i.e. renewals, competition surveys, terminations, newsletters.
- Helps instill the company’s values and leadership traits in all employees and foster an environment that promotes success.
- Utilizes knowledge of rental policies and procedures in performing daily administrative requirements of the management office, including Lease Expiration reports and Renewal/Term reports.
- Includes all leasing responsibilities incumbent upon Leasing Consultants.
- Assists other properties as needed.
- On-call, overtime, afterhours, and weekend work hours required as needed.
Compensation Range: $56,000 to $62,000. Total Compensation consists of base compensation plus variable bonus.
We are committed to creating the best experience for our residents and our associates. Windsor Communities is a great place to live - and work.
We know that our teams are the key to our success, and we are committed to showing our associates our appreciation by offering:
- Comprehensive benefits – health, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, clothing allowance, tuition reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, and more!
- Leadership training programs to encourage growth and promotion from within.
- A 20% discount on our incredible apartment homes.
- A commitment to ESG by providing superior real estate that creates economic value and advances sustainable communities.
- A culture built on our core values – Accountability, Inclusivity, Energizing and Courageous.
- Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor PeopleAnswers Questionnaire. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer