Leasing Manager | WINDSOR WEST UNIVERSITY - HOUSTON, TX
Do you love working with others? As a Windsor Assistant Property Manager, you uphold Windsor's commitment to be the best in home living, inspire your employees to follow your lead, and show your residents exactly why Windsor is the best place to live. You strive to create unique and extraordinary experiences for your residents and employees. For you, it's not just a job, it's a career, and that for our residents, it's not just an apartment, it's their home.
“I have been with Windsor for three months, and I plan to stay because of the growth opportunities available with this company. I finally can envision reaching new heights in my career. At my property it feels like one big family, we have each other’s backs and that feels great.”
- Works with the Property Manager in budget preparation based on Marketing Plan.
- Develops and implements promotional programs designed to increase market shares by creative and successful online advertising, direct marketing, social media outreach and resident referral program.
- Trains and, in conjunction with the Property Manager, evaluates the activity and performance of the leasing staff including closing ratios.
- In the absence of the Property Manager, directs work of the leasing staff.
- Monitors area economic development and job growth. Maintain knowledge of local market and competitors.
- Gathers and analyzes information on competition, corporations, and the economy and proposes/monitors leasing goals
- Effectively presents the community, model apartment, and/or vacant apartments to prospects and demonstrate its features and benefits.
- Administers creative programs designed to reduce turnover such as resident appreciation events.
- Makes recommendations to the Property Manager regarding rental policies, rental increases, lease terms, occupancy, and turnover.
- Makes recommendations regarding marketing activities at the property.
- Maintains performance and sales expectations as directed by the Property Manager and Divisional Manager.
- Delegates tasks to leasing consultant as appropriate, i.e. renewals, competition surveys, terminations, newsletters.
- Helps instill the company’s values and leadership traits in all employees and foster an environment that promotes success.
- Utilizes knowledge of rental policies and procedures in performing daily administrative requirements of the management office, including Lease Expiration reports and Renewal/Term reports.
- Includes all leasing responsibilities incumbent upon Leasing Consultants.
- Assists other properties as needed.
- On-call, overtime, afterhours, and weekend work hours required as needed.
- 20% off housing at ANY Windsor Community
- Company matched 401(K)
- Annual vacation and personal time, including:
- 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 3 floating days, & 10 paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Cellphone Stipend, $500 bi-annual apparel allowance, tuition assistance, & up to $300 annually for fitness reimbursement
- Monthly sales and customer service awards
- Bi-annual regional sales, service & performance
Total compensation range including base salary and bonuses: $53,000 - $56,000.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor PeopleAnswers Questionnaire. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer