Multi-Site Apartment Maintenance Technician II – Windsor at Brookhaven
Multi Site Service Tech II | WINDSOR AT BROOKHAVEN - ATLANTA, GA
This site is a Mid-Rise with 287 units on property.
Successful Service Technicians can come from a variety of backgrounds including apartment maintenance, HVAC, construction, hotel maintenance, and commercial maintenance. Must have intermediate competency with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, painting, and carpentry. Must be available to be part of a rotating on call schedule for after hours and weekend emergency response.
This position requires traveling to multiple sites within a geographic region.
Compensation range: $23 - $26 per hour plus a quarterly bonus potential up to $400.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
- 30% housing discount eligibility at a Windsor Community
- Quarterly performance bonuses up to $400
- Annual vacation, and personal time, including:
- 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 3 floating days, and 9 paid holidays
- Bi-annual regional sales, service, and performance awards
- Cellphone stipend, annual shoe allowance, and tuition assistance
- Mileage Reimbursement per current company policy
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with multifamily residential, commercial or hotel maintenance
- Familiarity with building safety systems including the fire systems (sprinklers/alarms)
- Ability to use smart devices and property management software for maintaining accurate records and work order completion
- Advanced knowledge of hand tools and basic power tools
- Support the company’s values and cultures by providing exceptional service to teammates and residents
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and apply preventative measures with apartment homes, common areas, mechanical rooms, plumbing, electrical and appliance areas
- Site specific certifications such as:
- EPA Type II or Universal Certification Required
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) preferred or ability to become certified within 90 days of start date
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, some weekend work and ability to participate in the on-call rotations
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the E-skills Maintenance Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer