Multi-Site Apartment Service Technician II-East Seattle
Multi - Site Apartment Maintenance Service Technician II | EAST SEATTLE
Seeking a skilled service technician to cover the following locations:
Tera Apartments, Kirkland
Uplund Apartments, Kirkland
Cougar Mountain Apartments, Issaquah
Reflections by Windsor Apartments, Redmond
The Bravern, Bellevue
Seeking a skilled multi-site apartment maintenance technician II to assist at 5 of our East Seattle locations: Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond & Bellevue. Position is eligible for mileage reimbursement. Duties would consist of completing work orders and unit turn over/make readies. This position does not need to participate in an on-call rotation.
Must have intermediate competency with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, painting, and carpentry. Prior apartment maintenance multi-family residential industry experience is a plus.
Compensation range: $29 - $30 per hour plus a quarterly bonus potential up to $400. Position is eligible for mileage reimbursement. Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
- 40% housing discount
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Annual vacation, and personal time, including:
- 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 3 floating days, and 9 paid holidays
- Bi-annual regional sales, service, and performance awards
- Cellphone stipend, annual shoe allowance, and tuition assistance
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with multifamily residential, commercial or hotel maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of building safety systems including the fire systems (sprinklers/alarms)
- Previous experience in a management role with advanced leadership skills
- Ability to use smart devices and property management software for maintaining accurate records and work order completion
- Advanced knowledge of hand tools and basic power tools
- Support the company’s values and cultures by providing exceptional service to teammates and residents
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and apply preventative measures with apartment homes, common areas, mechanical rooms, plumbing, electrical and appliance areas
- Site specific certifications such as:
- EPA Type II preferred or ability to become certified within 90 days of start date
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) preferred or ability to become certified within 90 days of start date
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, some weekend work and ability to participate in the on-call rotations
- Prior experience using Yardi or similar property management software
- Expertise in vendor management
- Knowledge in maintenance/shop inventory and ordering supplies
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the E-Skills Maintenance assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer