Multi-Site Apartment Maintenance Service Technician II | PLANTATION, FL
Successful Apartment Service Technicians can come from a variety of backgrounds including apartment maintenance, HVAC, general labor, construction, hotel, general building maintenance, and work order management. Must have intermediate competency with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, painting, and carpentry. Must be available to be part of a rotating on call schedule for after hours and weekend emergency response.
What is your favorite part about your job:
“I have the ability and chance to make a difference in residents’ lives & make their experience with Windsor a memorable one. I also can set the bar on maintenance performance standards. I always go by the saying, "kindness is the best form of humanity".”
Roy Z. - Windsor Preston
Compensation range: $21 - $24 per hour plus a quarterly bonus potential up to $400.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
Your NEW Benefits:
- 30% housing discount
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Annual vacation, and personal time, including:
- 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 3 floating days, and 9 paid holidays
- Bi-annual regional sales, service, and performance awards
- Cellphone stipend, annual shoe allowance, and tuition assistance
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with multifamily residential, commercial or hotel maintenance
- Familiarity with building safety systems including the fire systems (sprinklers/alarms)
- Ability to use smart devices and property management software for maintaining accurate records and work order completion
- Advanced knowledge of hand tools and basic power tools
- Support the company’s values and cultures by providing exceptional service to teammates and residents
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and apply preventative measures with apartment homes, common areas, mechanical rooms, plumbing, electrical and appliance areas
- Site specific certifications such as:
- EPA Type II or universal or CPO (certified pool operator) – we would be willing to help obtain certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, some weekend work and ability to participate in the on-call rotations
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor Talent Science Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer