Service Tech I | THE CASEY - DENVER, CO
Successful Service Technicians can come from a variety of backgrounds including fields such as; custodial, janitorial, porter etc.
This is a Part Time Position averaging 20 hours per week.
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8AM to 12PM.
Compensation range: $17 - $20 per hour plus a quarterly bonus potential up to $200.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
Have you been described as someone with a can-do attitude? Are you looking to further your career in a growing company? If you enjoy working with your hands to help others, then this job is for you! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to become part of our Windsor team!
- Maintain interior and exterior curb appeal of the property including cleanliness of amenity spaces, common areas, parking lots or decks, maintenance shop, and leasing office
- Assist with weather related cleanup as needed
- Management of recycling and trash operations including trash chutes, enclosures, and compactor rooms
- Apartment make ready support such as painting, cleaning, and light maintenance
- Assist with Preventative Maintenance projects
- Support the company’s values and cultures by providing exceptional service to teammates and residents
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Basic computer skills and smart phone use
- Ability to take direction and work independently through task completion
- Vacation & Personal Time
This position may be eligible for bonus and benefits, these will vary for part time associates.. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the E-skills Maintenance Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer