Service Tech I | THE SOVEREIGN AT REGENT SQUARE - HOUSTON, TX
Successful Service Technicians can come from a variety of backgrounds including fields such as; custodial, janitorial, porter etc.
Compensation range: $17 - $20 per hour plus a quarterly bonus potential up to $400.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
Have you been described as someone with a can-do attitude? Are you looking to further your career in a growing company? If you enjoy working with your hands to help others, then this job is for you! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to become part of our Windsor team!
- Maintain interior and exterior curb appeal of the property including cleanliness of amenity spaces, common areas, parking lots or decks, maintenance shop, and leasing office
- Assist with weather related cleanup as needed
- Management of recycling and trash operations including trash chutes, enclosures, and compactor rooms
- Apartment make ready responsibilities such as painting, cleaning, and completing maintenance checklist
- Assist with Preventative Maintenance projects
- Support the company’s values and cultures by providing exceptional service to teammates and residents
- This position will require a weekly schedule of Sunday through Thursday
- Basic computer skills and smart phone use
- Ability to take direction and work independently through task completion
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Annual vacation, and personal time, including:
- 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 3 floating days, and 9 paid holidays
- Bi-annual regional sales, service, and performance awards
- Cellphone stipend, annual shoe allowance, and tuition assistance
- Training and career advancement opportunities
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the E-skills Maintenance Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer