Property Manager – Windsor High Street at Atlanta
Property Manager | New Construction/Lease-Up | WINDSOR HIGH STREET ATLANTA – ATLANTA, GA
We are looking for an experienced, new construction, lease-up property manager to manage a brand new, mixed-use, 600-unit property in a new cosmopolitan city center in Atlanta’s Central Perimeter called High Street.
High Street is being built around a signature park and will have a dynamic mix of shopping, dining, nightlife, and entertainment all within a walkable, transit-oriented, neighborhood hub. Be part of the team that will bring everything together in one place creating an extraordinary urban experience.
High Street is rising in Central Perimeter, the largest corporate office market in the Southeast. Central Perimeter represents the geographic center of Metro Atlanta, with High Street at the heart. Located at the nexus of GA-400, I-285 and the Dunwoody MARTA Station, High Street bridges together two affluent cities, Dunwoody and Sandy Springs, both eagerly anticipating their new vibrant town center.
Are you a cultivating, inspiring leader? This is a perfect job for you! As a Windsor Property Manager, you are the leader of your community. You uphold Windsor’s commitment to be the best in home living, inspire your employees to follow your lead, and show your residents exactly why Windsor is the best place to live. You strive to create unique and extraordinary experiences for your residents and employees. For you, it’s not just a job, it’s a career, and that for our residents, it’s not just an apartment, it’s their home.
Responsibilities and Must-Haves:
- Develop and implement the annual property budget
- Prepare the annual business plan; setting short-term and long-term goals to reach the aims of the business plan
- Execute financial tasks such as rent collections, invoice payment, and analysis of operating statements
- Cultivate, foster, and inspire the property staff
- Oversee the complete marketing program
- Gather and analyze information on competitive markets, corporations, and the economy
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- A customer-focused mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with various software, apps, and computer programs
- A polished, professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task, delegate, and lead a team in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, and a minimum of two years of property management experience, ideally including new construction and lease up of a similar size property
- 20% off housing at any Windsor Community!
- Annual vacation and personal time including:
- 10 vacation days, 3 floating days, sick time & 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401(K)
- Cell phone stipend, $500 bi-annual apparel allowance, tuition assistance & up to $300 annually for fitness reimbursement
How we value your hard work:
- Monthly sales & customer service awards
- Bi-annual regional sales, service & performance awards
Total compensation range: $100,000 – $125,000.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation. This position is also eligible for bonuses and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Our Commitment to You - our greatest asset:
Windsor is a fast-growing, national company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. Our employees are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you're someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you'll fit right in. Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor PeopleAnswers Questionnaire. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer