Regional Coordinator – Pembroke Florida
Regional Coordinator | Pembroke, FL
“I have been with Windsor for three months, and I plan to stay because of the growth opportunities available with this company. I finally can envision reaching new heights in my career. At my property it feels like one big family, we have each other’s backs and that feels great.”
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily administrative duties.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare travel itineraries.
- Create and maintain files.
- Review all incoming correspondence; handle or disseminate as required.
- Prepare expense reports and handle all department invoices for payment.
- Run reports as requested.
- Assist generating spreadsheets, presentations, and surveys.
- Research as it pertains to possible acquisitions.
- Provide support in the takeover of new sites.
- Coordinate company functions.
- Prepare bi-annual WOW awards and other presentations.
- Develop and run regional contests as needed.
- Assist with duties related to the annual Operations Conference.
- Assist properties with special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation Range: $28 - $31 per hour with a 10% bonus potential.
We are committed to creating the best experience for our residents and our associates. Windsor Communities is a great place to live - and work.
We know that our teams are the key to our success, and we are committed to showing our associates our appreciation by offering:
- Comprehensive benefits – health, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, clothing allowance, tuition reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, and more!
- Leadership training programs to encourage growth and promotion from within.
- A 20% discount on our incredible apartment homes.
- A commitment to ESG by providing superior real estate that creates economic value and advances sustainable communities.
- A culture built on our core values – Accountability, Inclusivity, Energizing and Courageous.
- Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor PeopleAnswers Questionnaire. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer