Service Apartment Technician III | REFLECTIONS BY WINDSOR - REDMOND, WA
This site is a garden style apartment community with 230 units on property.
Seeking a skilled service apartment maintenance technician III, similar responsibilities to an assistant service manager.
Must have prior industry experience as an assistant service manager involving leadership responsibilities, ordering supplies, managing work orders and the unit turnover/make ready process. Must have intermediate competency with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, painting, and carpentry. Must be available to be part of a rotating on call schedule for after hours and weekend emergency response to cover Windsor Reflections in Redmond and Estates at Cougar Mountain in Issaquah.
Compensation range: $31 - $33 per hour plus a quarterly bonus potential up to $400.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
- 40% housing discount
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Annual vacation, and personal time, including:
- 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 3 floating days, and 9 paid holidays
- Bi-annual regional sales, service, and performance awards
- Cellphone stipend, annual shoe allowance, and tuition assistance
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits!
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with multifamily residential, commercial or hotel maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of building safety systems including the fire systems (sprinklers/alarms)
- Previous experience in a management role with advanced leadership skills
- Ability to use smart devices and property management software for maintaining accurate records and work order completion
- Advanced knowledge of hand tools and basic power tools
- Support the company’s values and cultures by providing exceptional service to teammates and residents
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and apply preventative measures with apartment homes, common areas, mechanical rooms, plumbing, electrical and appliance areas
- Site specific certifications such as:
- EPA Type II preferred or ability to become certified within 90 days of start date
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) preferred or ability to become certified within 90 days of start date
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, some weekend work and ability to participate in the on-call rotations
- Prior experience using Yardi or similar property management software
- Expertise in vendor management
- Knowledge in maintenance/shop inventory and ordering supplies
Windsor Communities provides training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your Windsor career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the E-Skills Maintenance assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer