Summer Leasing Consultant Internship
Winner of the 2021 Kingsley Excellence Award for being the top property management company.
Participants will be assigned both a manager and a mentor throughout the course of the internship. Mentors and managers will serve as an intern’s most immediate resource for questions, workload requirement, guidance, and support.
Summer Interns will work closely with the members of their team to develop a strong understanding of the multifamily industry. Interns are encouraged to share ideas and take initiative on projects to support the goals of the community, as well as the team's day to day activities. Over the course of the internship program, the interns will gain core competencies and foundational knowledge necessary to succeed in property management.
- Selling the value of the community features as they relate to the individual customer needs by performing all leasing activities, conducting community tours, processing applications, and preparing leases.
- Possess a customer focused attitude to ensure we are providing an amazing living experience for our residents. Your success is driven by the relationships you build.
- Designs and executes marketing activities, including content generation to use in creative marketing and social media campaigns to increase community traffic and generate online reviews.
- Research current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results.
- Achieve occupancy and individual sales goals by following up with potential and current residents through emails and calls.
- Contributes to operational and company goals through leasing and resident retention programs, including planning resident events.
- Weekend work is required.
- Educational and social events are scheduled throughout the program that provide knowledge sharing, professional development, and networking.
- We are committed to creating the best experience for our residents and our associates. Windsor Communities is a great place to live - and work.
This full-time, 10 week paid internship begins on Monday, June 5, 2023 and ends on Friday, August 11, 2023.
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor PeopleAnswers Questionnaire. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer