Windsor at Oak Grove is the perfect blend of urban convenience and picturesque surroundings. Located just 15 minutes from downtown Boston in the lovely town of Melrose, the village-like community bustles with incredible possibilities for recreation, pleasure, and comfort. Commuters will delight in the quick, easy walk to Oak Grove train station which provides a hassle-free, 12-minute ride into Boston via the orange line. Our location is minutes from I-93 opening up many travel options to the entire New England area.
Your time is valuable so we believe in bringing recreational activities right to your doorstep! Windsor at Oak Grove offers residents an on-site, 24-hour fitness center, seasonal swimming pool and sundeck, resident clubhouse, and state-of-the-art media center. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the many walkways throughout the community and neighborhood for walking and biking. In fact, our community sits adjacent to Pine Banks Park and is minutes from Middlesex Fells Reservation, both of which offer a plethora of outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and picnicking.
Unique and Distinctive Homes
- Gorgeous bay windows
- Private patios and balconies
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Direct access from the homes to underground parking
Go Green at Windsor at Oak Grove!
- One-third of our 13-acre community is devoted to courtyards, lush greenery, and walking paths.
- Bike racks provided in the garages.
- On-site retail conveniences so you do not have to drive.
- Energy Star appliances in all the homes.
- Energy efficient light bulbs used throughout common areas.
- Oversized and abundant windows to provide plentiful natural light.
- Walk to the commuter rail or subway station, save gas.
- Recycling program on site.
Restrictions may apply. For more information, visit the Floor Plans and Pricing page.