Living in an apartment community comes with many advantages, along with some specific responsibilities. Did you know, for example, that if you cause a fire, you’re financially responsible for the damage to your own apartment and to those around you? That’s why many apartment communities, including Windsor, require* residents to maintain $100,000 of personal liability insurance to protect themselves and other community members.
To make obtaining this protection as easy as possible, Windsor has partnered with Assurant’s Point of Lease Program.
While you can purchase liability coverage from any insurance provider, the Point of Lease Program offers several important benefits, including:
- Coverage for your personal property
- Guaranteed acceptance (meaning you can’t be denied coverage)
- Instant rate quotes within 2 minutes
- The convenience of paying insurance premiums automatically with your rent
Windsor provides new community members detailed information on how to comply with their lease’s insurance requirement prior to moving in.
* If required by lease term